Are you thinking about buying your first home? Is it time to move to a larger house? Have you perhaps reached a point in your life when it is time to downsize? Are you considering purchasing investment property to round out your financial plan? Each transaction involved in purchasing or selling a home is as unique as the home and individuals involved, and at Sloane Realty, we relish the challenge of finding the perfect fit in each case. Each purchase or sale represents an important step in the lives of our clients, and the trust they place in us to help them with that process is not something we take lightly.
If you are considering purchasing rental property, Sloane Realty is a doubly good choice for your sales representatives. As intimately acquainted as we are with the rental market, we have partnered very successfully with investors to provide not only a sales analysis, but a rental analysis as well. We are uniquely qualified to provide information and feedback about the rental rate a property can command, the work that will need to be done to rent it, and insight into what will and won’t make a desirable rental investment. It would be our genuine pleasure to assist you with the establishment or growth of your property investment portfolio.
From our first meeting, to the closing table, we will be there to facilitate the showings, negotiate the contract, organize and schedule inspections, repairs, appraisals, and closings, research the market and help you interpret what the trends mean for you, and be a resource and a friend for you throughout the process. We aim to meticulously take care of every facet involved in the sale or purchase of your home and to provide you with confidence and the peace of mind that comes from knowing that your transaction is in the best hands.
Our sales department is operated on a boutique level; there is no “one size fits all” approach to real estate. Careful, personal attention to each situation has enabled us to achieve fantastic success in Real Estate sales, regardless of market fluctuations. Finding the appropriate company to help you navigate the ever-changing process of purchasing or selling a home is as important as finding the perfect home itself (or perfect buyer!) and we will be delighted to speak to you about how we can be the right partner for you.
- Investing in rental properties can be a vital part of your financial plan. While the cash flow produced immediately might be negligible, eventually the mortgage will be paid off and the rental payments will produce significant cash flow. If you are considering becoming a landlord or expanding your current rental property inventory, a good property manager is of the utmost importance.
- In today’s market, mortgage payments are frequently more affordable than rental rates for the same property. Whether you are going to live in the property or rent it, this makes a compelling argument for purchase a home.
- There are tax benefits to owning a property–please speak with a CPA for the ins and outs of how this works. We know a lot about rental property, but we are not accountants.
- Sometimes you need the equity out of your house to either purchase another home or for any number of other reasons. Liquidating a real estate asset is a good way to get ahold of that equity.
- Downsizing. It can come to pass that caring for a larger house is not fun, necessary, or feasible for you. In this case, selling and downsizing is a good option.
- We can’t think of another reason. If you are moving on to another location, house, or life phase, let’s look at the rental option for you and see if that might not be the secret to financial success that you’ve been looking for!
Choosing an Agent:
Selecting the right agent is the first step in the sales process. The results of this choice are going to resonate throughout the purchase and possibly afterwards, so choose wisely. Below are some suggestions of questions to ask when choosing a sales agent; we hope you will give us a call and give us a chance to answer them for you.
- Is this agent a member of the Charleston Trident Board of Realtors and a designated Realtor?
- Does this agent have experience in sales?
- Is this agent someone I can look forward to talking to every day?
- Does this agent respond to my emails, phone calls, and text messages quickly?
- Does is agent have my best interest at heart?
- Do I feel that my listing/sale is important to this agent?